Monday, February 9, 2009

Recovery Day, Then Back At It

Today, I was back at the gym, running as normal, after a down day yesterday.  We went to a party at a coworkers house, and needless to say, likely drank way too much.  So no running yesterday.  We needed the rest.

No pain today at all, and I was able to run 4 miles in 40 minutes, a solid 10 minute mile. Yeehaw! My wife on the other hand is now coming down with a bad cold, after her asthma attack on Saturday. This will put even more of a delay in her training. 

No rest for the weary though, if we intend to get our training in before the Lincoln half. It's now 12 weeks away, so there's no time to waste. I am still concerned whether my wife can do the necessary training or not though. She says she can, and can be quite stubborn about such things, and said she'll complete it if it kills her. Somehow, I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment