Friday, January 29, 2010

2009 Bling

As I was reliving all of my races in 2009, it occurred to me that I don't have a group picture of all my medals.  It's a nice collection, and I have to admit, I really enjoy getting a medal at the end of a race.  Some may think it's shallow, but for a mid packer, it's about the only memento (other than the tee shirt) that we get.  It's kind of like my snow globe.  It's my souvenir.  In fact, at the Okoboji Half Marathon in July, I didn't get a medal, and I felt like a kid without a present under the Christmas tree. Hopefully, I'll get just as many, if not more in 2010!




In order, Lincoln National Guard Half Marathon, Papillion Half Marathon, Rocky Mountain Half Marathon, Bill Seymour Grand Island Half Marathon, Omaha Half Marathon, IMT Des Moines Marathon, Overland Park Gobbler Grind Marathon, and Las Vegas Rock n Roll Marathon. No medal for the Lake Okoboji Half Marathon, the Boys Town 5 mile Run, and the Omaha Corporate Cup 10k.

No comments:

Post a Comment