Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wow, Knee Pain is Much Better

I have to admit, my knee pain is improving greatly!  I think a combination of everything is working!  I was able to run this evening, 8 miles, without any pain until near the end.  Amazing!  Woohoo, finally on the road to recovery.

Today was also Independence Day.  I did have to work, and we had no solid plans for the evening.  It was a cloudy, drizzly, cool day today, so we decided to just do a BBQ at home, then go to a movie.  After work, I decided to "run" to the movie theater to buy tickets, then run home.  The round-trip was 8 miles.  We then had a great BBQ, and we all enjoyed, as a family, Ice Age 3.

Bottom line, I'm a firm believer in both phonophoresis and iontophoresis as treatments for ITBS.  They work!

No comments:

Post a Comment