Sunday, March 21, 2010

RaceReady Fitness LD Shorts Review

In a recent race, I ran in my Nike tight shorts, and I liked it a lot. Basically, they're like bicycle shorts, only a little thicker. I'm not trying to flaunt anything, it's just that I liked the tighter shorts for the race. Knowing about the RaceReady brand of shorts that mesh have pockets attached to the back of the shorts, I decided to buy a pair of of the Fitness LD (long distance) shorts. These are the tight shorts, very similar to the Nike tight shorts, but with 5 mesh pockets along the back. I used them on my 14 mile long run today, and overall, I'd have to say I like them a lot. There aren't any seems in the crotch (I have a pair of Asics tight shorts that have a seam that rubs me in the nether regions on longer runs), and they are a high quality pair of shorts. The pockets in the back should be very handy for carrying a lot of extra stuff!  Definitely worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment