Monday, December 14, 2009

It's a Beautiful Thing

After looking at the Running Ahead Graph of my runs over the last 30 days, it occurred to me that the 2 red spikes 2 weeks apart were a beautiful thing.  Those 2 red spikes are my last two marathons, which earned me a ticket into the Marathon Maniacs club.  Even though I hurt my good knee doing it (ITB issues), it was definitely worth it (I think).

The ITB is slowly getting better, as I'm able to run a little further each day with it, but it still hurts a bit.  Kind of odd, if I walk at a given pace, it does not hurt my knee, but if I even jog or shuffle, it does hurt my knee.  And, the knee doesn't hurt at other times, so guess it will just take more time. And some strengthening exercises should help too.

Anyhow, the graph below is now symmetrical, and just thought it was a pretty sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment